on March 10th 2015
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy
Amazon readers had a hard time putting this series down… you will to. Now you don’t have to wait – the full story is yours for a discounted price.
This boxed set includes all three full-length novels from Starkey’s beloved Soul Keeper Series. That’s over 800 pages of intense twists and emotional turns, heart-breaking romance and soul-shattering deception – all in one series.
In a battle of wills,
of the gods of old.
For each his revenge,
will he forfeit his soul.
On the chessboard of blood,
will their narrative play.
Aged, innocent lives,
revenge claims her way.
Out of hate will come love,
and love will come hate.
For immortal and man,
have entwined their damned fate.
The battle between the Titans and the gods of old did not end with them. The demand for revenge has dripped down into the next generation.
Twins, Marcus and Nicolas, heirs to the throne of the gods and sons of the last remaining Titan, learn that the purpose of their existence is to fulfill a prophecy born of hate and despair. They must battle for Pandora’s daughter’s heart, a girl lost to the human world and unaware of her hidden heritage. For four hundred years Marcus and Nicolas have only been allowed to touch the edge of their soul mate’s dreams, but the time of the prophecy has come.
For Samantha, life has been nothing more than a series of misfortunes and heartbreaks. For years, she has kept her heart locked away, but change is rolling in like a tidal wave. She is now forced to discern the thin line between love and lie, myth and reality, and it would seem that time is running out …
10 Things I’m Addicted to!
- Hubby. The thing that I am most addicted to is definitely, by far my husband. He’s ridiculously good looking, athletic, sensitive, loving, serving and puts up with me in ways no man should ever have to. He encourages me and lets me dream BIG all the time, quick to follow me anywhere and fast to remind me that I’m beautiful and loved. He’s addictive in a million ways and I could list his name on all ten of these things, but that would make even me gag! 🙂
- Coffee. I love coffee so crazy much that I’ve figured out lately how to have one cup of regular in the morning and then a few cups of 1/2 caf during the day and decaf at night. This schedule takes effort, but man is it worth it. I LOVE coffee, but not black. I need my International Delights Hazelnut creamer to go with it – like having a dessert. Starbucks is good and Seattle’s Best is alright, but the things I can do with my Kurig? Lord have mercy.
- PJ’s. If I’m at home, I’m in my pjs. If you stop by on my day off, I’m in my pjs. If it’s 3 in the afternoon, 10 in the morning or midnight and I’m at my house – you got it, in my pjs. Nothing says comfort and relaxation like getting into your pajamas as if you plan on staying awhile – a long while.
- My Computer. I love to write and surf certain parts of the web. If I’m free I’ll usually be typing away on some new projects, chatting with friends or tweeting until I have nothing more to say, which takes a looooooooooooong time.
- Books. I love a physical book way more than I like my Nook. Don’t get me wrong. The Nook is convenient, but I sure do love holding a book in my hand, putting notes in it or re-reading it and seeing the pages are worn from me reading it before. Nothing like snuggling down in the covers with a good – hold it in your hands – book!
- Pizza. If I were on death row and they took an order for my last meal, it would be pizza and Mt. Dew for sure. I love pizza, the woodfired kind, but being in Texas that’s a little rarer than one might expect. With that being the case, I’ll take a thin crust supreme (no onions or peppers) from Pizza hut. LOVE IT. *is hungry now*
- Vavoom Mousse. For some reason, this isn’t popular anymore (whathappenedtothe90’s?) My hair is kinky curly and I have to either put in mousse made from tire tar or use Vavoom. My sweet hubby (see addiction 1) has searched the city of Houston for this and finds it here and there, but mostly turns up empty. I walked into Ulta the other day and WHAT? It was there on the front display. I bought 10 of them and the girl looked at me like, “Who uses $150 of mousse?” Um me… I’m addicted.
- Hot guy I married.
- Boy of my dreams that wears my ring.
Hello Book Brief-ers. Yesterday was my birthday.
And to celebrate my birthday, I have lots of giveaways planned for this week. There will be lots of prizes and lots of opportunities to win 1 2 or even 3 or 4 prize packs.
So here is the next giveaway!
And be sure to check out the previous giveaways from my birthday week:
Enter to win the entire Search and Rescue series by Katie Ruggle
Enter to win a signed copy of Dream Walker Lands of Mystica Book 1
Enter to win a copy of Illicit by Cathy Clamp
For Sale by Owner by Marlene Bateman
To enter, fill out the rafflecopter below to win (INT)
- Signed trilogy of The Soul Keepers Series
- 3 Signed copies of Deceived, Book 1 in The Soul Keepers Series
- 5 $10 Amazon Gift Cards
- 5 swag packs
Note: Book Briefs Contest Policy applies. All of the prizes, terms and conditions of the giveaway should be contained in the rafflecopter below. No Purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
Leave a Reply