It’s finally here! I have been so excited for this event for multiple reasons. (I stole the reasons from my post
last year because they all still apply 😉 )
1) I LOVE Kimba. Seriously this lady is great. She is one of my very favorite bloggers, and her events are lots of fun.
2) my TBR pile is SCARY! for real. So I am taking control this month!
AND YOU SHOULD TOO!
There will be read-a-thons, giveaways, and lots of little challenges and fun things along the way.
Join in! Get more information about the event and sign up over at Kimba’s blog.
You can sign up HERE
I’m not as prepared this year as I was last year. Last year I scheduled my whole month around my TBR but this year I am kind of winging it, so I do have some ARC reviews that won’t count towards this challenge, but any help that I can get with my TBR is great by me.
I made a goodreads shelf to keep track of my books that I would like to read this month.
BUT! To celebrate my TBR reducing this month, I will be having giveaways of the books I am reading. Some will be ecopy giveaways and some will be paperback copy giveaways. I love spreading the book love so be sure to check out my reviews of the books I am reading and reviewing (only the books published before March 2015 will have giveaways.)
Here are the books I am hoping to read this month
And then once I read the books, I will be adding them to my read shelf, which will be updated on goodreads:
- Read 20 books
- Take in less than 20 books for review (all about reducing that TBR, right?)
- Giveaway copies of the books I am reading this month
To celebrate my TBR reducing this month, I will be having giveaways of the books I am reading. Some will be ecopy giveaways and some will be paperback copy giveaways. I love spreading the book love so be sure to check out my reviews of the books I am reading and reviewing (only the books published before March 2015 will have giveaways.)
Take Control TBR March 2015
My Summary Post
Progress: 10/20 (50%)
2 March, 2015 — 1 April, 2015
- Lure by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- The Hidden Library by Heather Lyons
- Kate's Escape from the Billable Hour by Petula Parker
- Never Trust a Happy Song by Natalie Bina
- Losing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux
- Fake Boobs by Ryan Ringbloom
- Bound by Duty by Stormy Smith
- Dark and Twisted Games by Heidi Acosta
- Blood Rule by Heather Hildenbrand
- Soulprint by Megan Miranda
For the read-a-thon I want to read 2 books, with a minimum of 300 pages total.
(click on the button to join in on the fun)
So what are you waiting for? Join in the fun and start taking control of your TBR!
Leave links to your goal posts so I can stop by