Published by Createspace Independent Pub on December 1, 2014
Genres: New Adult, Romance, Time Travel
If you could change history, would you?
College graduate Josephine “Josie” Jackson answers ‘yes’ to the question on a survey while visiting an Old West tourist trap. The next morning, she wakes up in Indian Territory in the 1840s, where she’s given a mission to complete before she can return to her time: to reset history by finding and stopping the man responsible for a horrific massacre.
It seems easy enough, until she discovers that three other women have been sent back to the same time period. When Josie uncovers what happened to them, she realizes the chances of her getting out of the past alive are not good.
To survive, she’ll have to trust the very man she’s there to stop, someone who has every reason to distrust her and only one reason to help her - to prove he’s not the monster she claims he’ll become.
STANDALONE novel in the History Interrupted series.
Award Winning and fan favorite author, Lizzy Ford, introduces us to a new time travel romance, with WEST , which Outlander fans are sure to love.
If you could change history, would you? WEST is the first installment in a series of standalone novels in the History Interrupted series featuring four women sent back to different time periods to modify historical events. Fans of Diana Gabaldon’s OUTLANDER series will cherish this new series from Bestselling Author Lizzy Ford! Look for EAST, NORTH, AND SOUTH in 2015!
Top 10 Time Periods I Would Like To Visit
There are a ton of different eras of history I’d love to visit (but not necessarily live!) I’ve listed my top ten below in no particular order.
1. Mongol conquest era of the 1200s to see how 150,000ish warriors on horseback defeated millions and took over more land than any other army in history.
2. Pre-BC England-Scotland-Ireland to meet the druids and see if I could find any elves or fae. (Oh, and also to see Stonehenge when it was built!)
3. Ancient Sumeria, somewhere between 5,000-10,000 BC, to see what drove people to develop a written alphabet and create star charts thousands of years before we understood the movements of planets.
4. Ancient Greece to see the world that birthed politics, philosophy, medicine and thinking that we use today.
5. Ancient Rome, before the fall of the Roman Republic, when Rome was at the height of its glory and world domination.
6. Pre-5,000 BC Egypt to see how they built the pyramids.
7. 2500 AD to see how humans are living in the future!
8. Baghdad, pre-1200 when it was the height of civilization, technology, world trade and religion.
9. Renaissance Italy to meet Leonardo di Vinci.
10. Peru, 100BC, to learn why geoglyphs/Nazca Lines were created.
To enter, fill out the rafflecopter below
Note: This giveaway is NOT sponsored by Book Briefs. All of the prizes, terms and conditions of the giveaway should be contained in the rafflecopter below
While You Are Here
Have you entered these giveaways?