See official rules and link-up: HERE.
Each Saturday there will be two new challenges scheduled. They will begin at 9 am (EST) and close the following Friday at 11:59 (pm) Have fun, make new friends, find new blogs and participate for the chance to win some bookish prizes!
Saturday May 3rd
Saturday May 1oth
Saturday May 17th
- Lenore @ Nocturne Reads <—– COMPLETED
- Stephanie @ Cover 2 Cover Blog <—- COMPLETED (oldest ARC Grave Mercy by Robin LaFavre)
Saturday May 24th
Rules for Participant Giveaway
(From Kimba’s blog)
- Link-up and add button to your blog
- Arc must be read between May 1st and May 31st, 2014-All ARCS/finished copies that were provided by publisher/author are eligible ,regardless of release date. They can be in any format (eBook, physical, or audio)
- Earn one entry per day for each ARC read
- Post start up post with goals.
- Post Wrap-Up Post.(can be combines with start-up post)
- You do not have to post review on blog during the month of May. Just provide a link to Goodreads showing read between May 1 to 31st with a two sentence review.
- Earn an extra entry for attending the Twitter Party Wednesday May 14th 7pm (EST) #CleanSweepARC
- Participate in challenges and earn extra entries (one entry per day for total of eight points)
- Extra entries for following challenge hosts
I am super excited for this challenge. You can use ARCs (regardless of pub date and finished copies from authors or publishers. So basically you can use any review book! As soon as Kimba announced this, I planned my whole month of May around it on my blog. I am not reviewing any of my own books for the month, just review books, so this challenge will be awesome to get my review book numbers down.
So here are my goals:
- Read at least 22 books
- Get at least 3 reviews scheduled for June
I will be choosing the books from a goodreads shelf I created for this challenge.
And once I read the books my progress will be updated on this shelf
5/18/14- I have read 12/22 of my books for this goal! 🙂