Check out my other posts this week:
Today’s prompt is Best Book Boyfriends Of 2016
The title links to my review and the book cover links to amazon
My number 1 is my favorite romance of the year, but all of the rest are not in any particular order.
But seriously, if you have not met Bodi yet from Stroked Long…you need to! NOW!
- Bodi from Stroked Long by Meghan Quinn
2. Finn from The Lost Codex by Heather Lyons
3. Dallas from The Replacement Crush by Lisa Roberts Brown
4. Cletus from Beard Science by Penny Reid
5. Callum from Hold Your Breath by Katie Ruggle
6. Brian from Four Letter Word by J. Daniels
7. Jesse from Remembrance by Meg Cabot
8. Spencer from Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
9. Tyrus from The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
10. Jack from Beyond the Stars by Stacy Wise
Click on the book covers to learn more about any of the books
WHAT WERE YOUR FAVORITE NEW ADULT BOOKS OF 2016?
Let me know 🙂
To enter, fill out the rafflecopter below to win an ARC of The Diabolic (US only)
Note: Book Briefs Contest Policy applies. All of the prizes, terms and conditions of the giveaway should be contained in the rafflecopter below. No Purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law.a Rafflecopter giveaway