I have been doing a few of these update posts and I have really been enjoying them.
I think I am going to be picking back up again with the Sunday Post, hosted by one of my very favorite bloggers- Kimba the Caffeinated Reviewer. And in these Sunday posts I will add a little update section, where I will check in from time to time.
But for now, I don’t have any books to share with you because I am getting buried under books and I have been trying to cut way back.
- 2013 is just around the corner, and I have decided to come up with some new bookish resolutions, and STICK TO THEM. (my bookish resolutions post will be up sometime within the next two weeks)
- There will be some exciting changes going on around the blog because of them. I can’t wait. I hope you guy think they are worth the wait. 🙂
- Sorry, I haven’t been around as much and that there have not been as many reviews as normal. Normally I will have 3, 4, or even 5 reviews a week. I love having reviews on my blog but it is a pretty grueling pace to keep up with to read and review 5 books a week. I knew I would be really busy this time of the year with finals and everything, so I purposely scheduled a lot more blog tour posts with excerpts and interviews and giveaways so I wouldn’t be as overwhelmed by the blog.
- I am happy to announce that finals are OVER and now I can get back to my regularly scheduled reviewing. 😉
- One of my best friends from law school just graduated last night AND got a job offer with the state attorneys office! I am so proud of her! I’m going to her hometown to see her this weekend and then I will be back home and reading like crazy on Monday. (and I will be more available to everyone after that)
- I think 2013 is going to be an amazing year!
If you enjoyed this post, please Subscribe to Book Briefs in a reader