Hi Guys! I had really, really hoped to go to BEA this year, but I wasn’t able to coordinate my work schedule with the other attorneys in the office to make it happen. So I will be sitting at my work desk this week, checking in on all the awesome BEA posts and pictures and living vicariously through the bloggers/authors and everyone else that gets to go! I can’t wait to see what awesomeness the event has in store for everyone!
But because I can’t make it to the main event, I decided this year would be an excellent year to participate in Armchair BEA!
You can find out more information about Armchair BEA HERE
Today’s Prompt is Introduction.
If you are new to my blog, be sure to say hi and link me to your blog so I can check it out!
- I am . . .a book lover, book blogger, attorney, bookstagrammer, and dog lover.
- Currently . . .I am buried under too much actual work 🙁
- I love . . . so many things! I love dogs, organization, reality TV, FSU football, YA & NA Fantasies and romances.
- My favorite . . .Food is pizza.
- My least favorite . . .Food is anything with mushrooms or Twizzlers.
- My current read . . .is The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
- My summer plans . . .include as much reading as possible. I also want to reorganize my library.
- My buddy . . .(ies) are all my book instagram pals! (Link me to your account in the comments so I can check it out!)
- My blog/channel/social media . . . @BookBriefs everywhere!
- The best . . .books I have read this year are
Say hi in the comments below and leave me your links!
And while you are here, have you seen my Book Sale?