Welcome to my Stop on the Deep Blue tour
Deep Blue by Jules Barnard
Published March 11th 2014
Age Group: New Adult
Series: Deep Blue #1
When Cali Morgan kicks off her perfect post-college summer in Lake Tahoe, she has everything she ever wanted: acceptance into a top law program, a gorgeous boyfriend, and an incredible summer planned with her best friend.
Confident about her place in the world, Cali makes it her mission to be her friend’s wingwoman over the break and help her meet guys. What Cali doesn’t count on is running into Jaeger Lang, one of her older brother’s high school friends, or the sparks that fly when she’s around him.
Jaeger has changed, and it’s not just the added height and muscle. There’s something about him that’s deep and a little scarred. In spite of the changes, Jaeger becomes a top pick for her friend—if Cali can keep her hands off him.
But when Cali’s boyfriend dumps her and her carefully laid plans begin to unravel, she finds herself questioning what it is she truly desires. In the midst of doubts about her future, one thing is very clear: she wants Jaeger for her own. The question is, has her friend already fallen for him?
Deep Blue Playlist
1. “Don’t You Worry Child (Radio Edition),” Swedish House Mafia
2. “Demons,” Imagine Dragons
3. “Cups (Movie Version),” Anna Kendrick
4. “Keep It to Yourself,” Kacey Musgraves
5. “Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko),” Rihanna
6. “I Couldn’t Be Your Friend,” Tegan and Sarah
7. “Summer Love,” One Direction
8. “Too Close (Just to Love You),” Playlist AllStarts
9. “Locked Out of Heaven,” Bruno Mars
10. “It’s Time,” Imagine Dragons
11. “Ho Hey,” The Lumineers
12. “How Come You don’t Want Me?,” Tegan and Sarah
13. “Tell Me a Story,” Phillip Phillips
14. “House of Gold,” Twenty One Pilots
15. “Daylight,” Maroon 5
16. “So Easy,” Phillip Phillips
Jules Barnard is originally from the San Francisco Bay Area. She attended UC Davis, whose college landscape often finds its way into her New Adult novels. She has a Master’s degree and spent many an hour running statistical analysis, until she realized her favorite part of the job was writing reports. She decided to cut out the math and add in some hot guys, and so began her career as a novelist.
Jules is a Northern California native living on the coast with her husband and two children. She has no impulse control around cupcakes and credits herself with the ability to read while running on the treadmill or burning dinner.
Fill out the rafflecopter to enter
Note: This giveaway is not sponsored by Book Briefs. All of the prizes, terms and conditions of the giveaway should be contained in the rafflecopter below
*Note this post contains affiliate links. Any/all money made through my amazon affiliate account goes back into the blog for giveaways.