Published June 25th 2013
to fighting the very cancer that took his life. There’s just one problem -three years into her pre-med classes, she’s struggling to stay on top of the curve, let alone prove she’s dazzling enough to earn a spot in an Ivy League medical school. In a Hail Mary move, she throws a basic Business 101 class into her semester schedule, banking on a perfect score to boost her GPA.That is, until she’s paired for a final project with Hawk, the bartending, motorbike-riding, gorgeously bedheaded loser who falls asleep in class and communicates in one-word sentences.Hawk does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, which sets Joey on edge – in every possible way. As they get to know each other, her urge to scream at him is curbed only by her fantasies of tearing his clothes off. Soon those fantasies become reality, and Joey realizes Hawk makes her feel more fully herself than any of the rich boys her mother and sorority sisters approve of.But the promise to her father hangs over her head, and the harder Joey tries to succeed in her chosen career, the faster everything falls into a hopeless tailspin of bad grades, broken promises and guilt. It doesn’t help to have Hawk sitting like a devil on her shoulder, insisting she should be free to live however she wants to live – like he does.The only thing Joey knows is that her neatly organized life is crushing her – and Hawk’s bad attitude might be the only thing that can save her.
1. Describe subject to change in a tweet (140 characters or less)
2. Which of your characters do you relate to the most and why?
3. Where do you get your inspiration for characters or your stories?
4. If you could go on vacation anywhere right now, where would you go?
5. What are some of your pet peeves (writing or general)
6. What do you do when you have writers block?
7. If we were to look under your bed right now, what would we find?
Fill out the rafflecopter below to enter.
Note: this giveaway is tour wide and is not sponsored by Book Briefs. All of the prizes and terms and conditions of the giveaway should be listed within the rafflecopter below