It is hard to believe that 2011 is already over! I started this blog in February of this year and it has been a crazy, amazing, fulfilling and enlightening journey. I could not have done it without you guys and the amazing book blogging community out there. So in this post I wanted to thank you for sticking through me with everything! Thank you so much for taking the time to follow and interact with Book Briefs and with me. Everytime I get a comment/email/tweet, a smile lights up my face. It means the world to me to hear what you guys have to say and to talk to you. I still feel like a newbie in the blogging community sometimes, and interacting with you guys makes me so happy. So in this post I have lots of things for you guys.
- Book/blogging stats for this year
- 2012 bookish resolutions
- Blog Tour hosting recognition
- 269 posts
- 1,512 comments
- 34,616 page views
- 1,145 followers! (I still can’t believe it)
- read 152 books
- posted 96 reviews (you can see my reviews here)
- Read 175 books
- Post 125 reviews on my blog
- Complete ALL of my 2012 reading challenges. (i’ve signed up for 13 including this one and I am thinking I want to make it an even 14 so let me know what other one I should sign up for! Here is my challenge list!
- Comment on other blogs more. I subscribe to hundreds of blogs through email and I read ALL of their posts, but that takes a lot of time, and I don’t comment nearly as much as I should. I keep thinking, “wow I love that blog so much, but the owner doesn’t even know because I am not a regular commenter” Well that is , hopefully, about to change!
- Finish my TBR review list from 2011. I have too many books to read. I know, know, that is a total Book-Blogger-problem. AKA not a problem at all, but I do. and I would like to get this list down a bit.
- Read books that I have bought myself, not just review books.
- Kick butt at my externship. I am going to be a law clerk for a judge in Circuit Court, and I am more than a little nervous to be thrown into the fray.
- Find a summer associate’s job- bonus points if it is with an estate planning firm. (so if you know any attorney’s looking for a summer associate- throw them my way. I have a pretty CV for them :). Just kidding…kind of.)
- Keep organized.(in every aspect of my life)
Blog Tour Talk:
So that’s it. 2011 has come and gone and I have loved every crazy minute of it. Thank you so much to all of you for sticking with me, and I promise 2012 will be filled with even more book-goodness from me! 🙂
So tell me, what are your 2012 resolutions? also, if you have a book that you would like me to review or take part in a blog tour for please let me know. Or if you are an author, feel free to check out any of these awesome blog tours!
Happy New Year everyone!!
If you enjoyed this post, please Subscribe to Book Briefs in a reader