Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England … but she doesn’t know it yet.
Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie’s high school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can’t stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can’t she get him out of her mind?
Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, fighting fate isn’t going to be easy.
What inspires me? Kind, hard working people inspire me. The generosity of some people truly astounds me and I am always striving to be a good person with integrity. Successful people with integrity also inspire me. I see too many people jepardizing who they are just to get ahead, and I never want to be like that. So instead I look up to ambitious, hard working people who do not compromise who they are. You can be a good person AND a successful person.
You can check out all the prizes in this video that Michelle made. Check out the video here: http://youtu.be/1sdEKs1RN5Q
Now I have my own giveaway to add to Project Tell Taylor. There will be two winners! 1 winner will get an ecopy of Remembrance by Michelle Madow and a second winner will get to pick one (1) ya book from my giveaway list below and some cool swag.
-US only (ebook is international)
– contest policy applies
– ends 2/20
-fill out the rafflecopter below
The winner can pick one book from this list:
- Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep(YA ARC)
- Stealing Princes by Tyne O’Connell (YA Hardcover)
- Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward (Adult paperback- used)
- The Upper Class by Hobson Brown (YA paperback)
- Confessions of a Serial Kisser by Van Draanen (YA paperback)
- After the Party by Lisa Jewell (Adult paperback)
- The Apocalypse Gene by Suki Michelle and Carlyle Clark (YA paperback, signed to Michelle)
- Keridan’s Journey by Michelle Peterson (YA/Adult paperback)
- The Insiders by J. Minter (YA paperback)
- Pass it on (an insiders novel) by J. Minter (YA paperback)
- Warlord by Ted Bell (Adult ARC)
- The Lake House by James Patterson (Adult Hardcover- used)
- Haunted (Mediator series #5) by Meg Cabot (YA Hardcover)
- Tall Cool One (an A-list novel) by Zoey Dean (YA paperback)
- Back in Black (an A-List novel) by Zoey Dean (YA paperback)
- The Near Witch by Victoria Swab (YA Hardcover)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events- The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (MG paperback)
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (YA paperback)
- Hooked by Catherine Greenman (YA Hardcover)
Now you can check out the other blogs participating
If you enjoyed this post, please Subscribe to Book Briefs in a reader