I am beyond excited to be a part of the Brightest Kind of Darkness tour. I absolutely LOVED the book.
You can see my review of the book, Brightest Kind of Darkness HERE
You can check out the rest of the stops on the tour HERE
For my tour stop today, I have a really cool guest post for you and a super awesome giveaway where there will be three winners! So read on to find out a little bit more about the super cool Nara!
Top 10 Little Known Facts about Nara
1) Sometimes reorganizes when things in her life are suddenly out of her control.
2) Loves old classic romance movies.
3) Once spent a whole day mumbling what would happen next before it did just to make sure she could remember the details from her dream.
4) Loves puzzles. Any type of puzzles.
5) Sometimes colors mandala art to help her relax.
6) Doesn’t know how to braid her hair.
7) Hopes to go to Veterinarian school.
8) Can’t sing but Karaoke is still on her bucket list.
9) Wishes she could play a musical instrument, but so far no luck.
10) Wants #9 because she has written songs while the tune played in her head since she was little. No one knows about her songs, not even her best friend Lainey.
BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS, BOOK 1
Nara Collins is an average sixteen-year-old, with one exception: every night she dreams the events of the following day. Due to an incident in her past, Nara avoids using her special gift to change fate…until she dreams a future she can’t ignore.
After Nara prevents a bombing at Blue Ridge High, her ability to see the future starts to fade, while people at school are suddenly being injured at an unusually high rate.
Grappling with her diminishing powers and the need to prevent another disaster, Nara meets Ethan Harris, a mysterious loner who seems to understand her better than anyone. Ethan and Nara forge an irresistible connection, but as their relationship heats up, so do her questions about his dark past.
Read an excerpt
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
LUCID: BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS, BOOK 2
Once Nara combines her prophetic ability with Ethan’s power to outsmart Fate at his own deadly cat-and-mouse game, she’s more determined than ever to help Ethan learn the meaning behind the raven sword tattoo that suddenly appeared on his back after their confrontation with Fate.
During her quest to uncover the tattoo’s secrets, Nara enlists the help of some new friends and discovers her own surprising connection to Ethan.
While Nara digs deeper into the mystery, her desire for answers leads her down a dangerous path full of powerful and ruthless enemies. Swept into an age-old battle, Nara quickly learns that keeping one’s enemies close can be a necessary evil, making an intangible enemy she can control far more preferable to the human enemies she can’t.
Read an excerptAmazon | Barnes and Noble
ABOUT P.T. MICHELLE
P.T. Michelle is author of the young adult series BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS. When P.T. isn’t writing, she can usually be found reading or taking pictures of landscapes, sunsets and anything beautiful or odd in nature.
Website / Blog / Twitter / Facebook / Goodreads / Pinterest / Newsletter