If you would like to join in the fun, you can sign up HERE
Here is the schedule for the event:
Here are the questions for chapters 5-8. (I have not read past chapter 8, even though I was really tempted to!) I am loving this book!
- In what is a make you blush, steamy scene in the book- Chapter 5 has Ethan and Merit sharing a few hot moments after Merit’s hunger strikes…that is until Ethan becomes a total cad! What do you think of him so far? Strong, masterful vampire, conceited playboy…..lover boy in disguise?
I really liked that scene between Merit and Ethan, but I am still not 100% on team Ethan. Something about him bugs me! I’m not sure, but he I think it is that he just does not seem genuine enough for me. I certainly think he is a strong masterful vampire, but I have not seen the lover boy come out to play yet.
2. Merit and Mallory begin some major training in these next few chapters, resulting in cool Katana Sword facts and Ninja moves. What is the most physically challenging or adrenaline fueled event/activity you have participated in?
Well, I am not the most athletically inclined person out there. Some (ok most) would even call me clumsy. But the most physically challenging activity would probably be my few years on a swim team in high school. Or maybe it would be hiking with girl scouts.
3. Mallory and Catcher have sparks so intense they almost fly off the page…..what do you think of this cozy couple? Did you like the insta-love between them? Do they add to the story?
I like catcher! A lot. I kind of wanted sparks to fly between him and Merit. I have this awful thing, when I read a book if I like the main character, I want all the guys to like her too. I know, its unrealistic, but I can’t help it. I think it might also be due to the fact that I am not completely sold on Ethan. But that being said, I do like Catcher and Mallory. I’m interested to see if they are going to stop fighting or what.
4. Lets talk Bff’s….Mallory is hands down a terrific friend to Merit, the girls relationship is real, down to earth and fun….not to mention hysterical. What is your favorite memory or favorite thing to do with your bff? Feel free to share pics!
My childhood best friend was actually named Mallory too! She is awesome, and we would always get into the craziest neighborhood adventures.
My best friend for the past 13 years is Sarah. I don’t even know where to start with favorite memories. We have done a lot together- we were in the same Girl Scouts troop, went to middle school, high school and college together. We have even been roommates for 4 years. I think one of the best memories has been going to Mexico and Switzerland with Sarah and Girl Scouts. It was an incredible opportunity. Although the day to day hanging is pretty awesome too. Sarah is the best, I know I can tell her anything. I’m so lucky to have her as a best friend.
5. Things are starting to heat up in the mystery department…the set up at Red, Morgan’s flirty appearance…. Catchers vague answers……as correlation day gets closer for Merit do you think someone is out to get her…or maybe recruit her to another house? Or PS- feed her some more food…because goodnight this girl likes to eat!!
I’m not really sure what to think at this point. I want Morgan to be genuine because I kind of like him. (More than Ethan at this point) but I’m just not sure. Something is going on, but I don’t know if they are trying to set her up or trying to get her to switch houses. And PS I love that merit likes to eat!
Send me links to your discussion posts! I would love to see them.
If you enjoyed this post, please Subscribe to Book Briefs in a reader