Thank you to Morrigan Michele, one of the authors of Betrayed, for joining us at Book Briefs today! I love McDonald’s sweet and sour sauce on fries too! 🙂
1. I am a bit neurotic. I have to have everything clean at all times or I freak out.
2. I have 4 addictions in life. Pepsi, ice cubes, cigarettes and chocolate
3. My favorite food is McDonald’s chicken nuggets and fries. I dip them both in sweet and sour sauce. I have done this since I was 2 years old lol.
4. I am basically computer illiterate. I know how to facebook and email and I am learning how to blog. Other than that, I’m lost.
5. I only write stuff that I myself would want to read.
6. If Blood and Magick ever makes it to big or small screen I want to cast Mark Harmon as Grandpa Giovanni.
7. I have a crazy sense of humor
8. I watch Days Of Our Lives
9. I can’t stand cheesy romance stuff. I like romance to be realistic.
Love. Lies. Magick. Betrayal.
Alexis Allcroft is used to being different, but nothing could have prepared her for the buried secrets about to be revealed.
With her seventeenth birthday approaching the only thing on Alexis Allcroft’s mind other than her birthday party is Sebastian Valto, the hot new guy in school.
Things suddenly take a strange twist, and in an effort to take the spotlight off herself, a spell backfires and her secrets are revealed as well; secrets she didn’t know existed. With her world quickly spinning out of control, Alexis realizes no one is what they appear to be, not even herself! Alexis will soon learn that family secrets run deep, blood deep….
Morrigan lives in a small town in the heart of Texas with her husband Robert and their daughter Brianna. She is also an ordained minister and is active in her community. When she is not busy working on a book, she enjoys spending time with friends and family and she loves to shop. Morrigan and her sister Misty also hope to one day open a coffee shop.
Misty Carmony I is 27 years old and lives with her loving husband Charles in a small town in Texas. They have three Pitbulls named Budwieser, Corona, and Munky. She is on the town’s local volunteer fire department, and is currently working on her BS in business management. She enjoys reading, writing, and spending time with her family. She is also a big supporter of PBRC and BADRAP which helps save pitbulls.
Misty and Morrigan Michele have generously agreed to giveaway one ecopy of their book Betrayed! Open internationally. The contest starts today and will run until October 12th.
Please read my Giveaway Policy and fill out the rafflecopter form below.