Bout of Books Read-A-Thon: Starting Line
- Read as many of my “August” review books as I can.
- Read at least 9 books, or approximately one per day. 9 is a bare minimum; 15 would be my ultimate goal.
- Start on my “September” books.
Books to Knock Out
- The Last Rising by Rachel Firasek
- The Beast Call by Anne Tibbets
- Ordained by Devon Ashley
- Untouchable by John Galligan
- The Jackpot by David Kazzie
- Gypsy Knights by Rhett and Lafe Metz
- 314 Crescent Manor by M. Jones
- The poisoned House by Michael Ford
- The New England Witches Chronicles by Chelsea Bellingeri
Other Books I’d Love to Get to
- Fourteen by C.M. Smith
- The Egyptian by Layton Green
- Lies Inside by Lindsey Gray
- Supernova by C.L. Parker
- Paying the Piper by Rachel Brimble
How Much Time I Intend to Read
It is my last week of summer before Law school starts up again so I plan on enjoying it as much as I can. I should have a lot of time to read, but I will also need to pack up and drive 7 hours away to school. (I really wish I had an audio book for the ride) This means that on Thursday I will not have much time to read since I will have a full day of driving ahead of me. But the other days, I should have lots reading time.
I am going to have one update post a day. (at the end of the day) It will be in the following format each day, with a wrap post at the end of the read-a-thon. I will also be updating on twitter, so follow @BookBriefs for updates. I will use the hashtag #boutofbooks when I tweet.
Number of books I’ve read today:
Name of books completed today:
Number of pages read today:
Total number of pages read:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Time spent reading today:
Im really excited for this read-a-thon, and I can’t wait to talk to other bloggers or readers participating. Meeting new people is my favorite part of the read-a-thons, so please come say hi to me! 🙂